About Me

My photo
I started stitching a few years ago thanks to a very dear friend. She has encouraged and taught me so much. I am the Mum of three great kids who I love dearly. I love to stitch in my spare time and even though I am a newbie I enjoy it very much.

Saturday 19 March 2016

GDITC 2016



What a great day at GDITC 2016 in Nundle today. Our wonderful tutor Anni Downs has designed a beautiful collection of projects. I didn't achieve much in the stitching department today but have caught up with special friends and had a great day. Sadly off home again in the morning 







5 comments:

  1. So nice to share a table with you this year..... Loved our projects......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam it was the best weekend ... Your project is looking good xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to share a cabin with you and Ann,you girls rock xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to see you againSam, your sewing is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In our college when we completed our IT course and completed our IT homework with the help of online IT Homework writing service providers, Our professor managed a program which was based on stitching, in this competition I failed because I was don't how to stich how the machined worked but it was great and healthy event.

    ReplyDelete